in San Francisco
Psychotherapy can help us navigate daily challenges more smoothly and increase satisfaction, energy, connection and calm.
If you're struggling with loss or trauma; anxiety, depression or relationship difficulties; or if you’re stuck in an old pattern you’d like to change, I may be the right therapist for you. I also have experience providing a safe and open space to talk about cross cultural, racial, ethnic, and class differences.
If you’re here you’re probably looking for a therapist who feels like a good match and works for your budget and schedule. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to figure out these questions.
- Struggling with work/life balance
- Finding yourself in a relationship pattern you want to change
- In your 20’s, 30’s and early 40’s, and overbooked, overburdened by other people's needs and way too stressed out
- Hoping to resolve childhood neglect or mistreatment, disrupting your current life
- Struggling to understand and communicate your feelings more effectively, as well as, harness the power of your emotions and intuition
- Hoping to overcome trauma from the past interfering with a current relationship
- Grieving the loss of a parent
- A first- or second-generation American struggling with anxiety, depression, or relationship issues
- Caught in a divorce, employment or other complex dispute, needing strategic support and a new way through it
I typically see clients once a week for a 50-minute session. This tends to be enough to make steady progress on most issues I treat. Often clients find that the intensity of the presenting issue is largely addressed (if not entirely resolved) after 4 to 8 sessions, and continue therapy seeking to grow and learn more about themselves, finding it satisfying, if not always easy.
In crisis situations, or to meet a client’s schedule, I can meet more or less frequently to accommodate needs.
My fee is $180 per 50-minute session. I reserve a limited number of appointments for sliding scale clients.
I ask clients to inform me of any scheduling changes one week in advance. For cancellations made within 24-hours, clients are responsible for the full fee.
Unfortunately, I do not take any insurance plans at this time but I will provide a statement of service for you to submit to your health insurance provider for reimbursement.
I am glad to coordinate via text, email or phone for scheduling purposes.